Does your website stress you out? It doesn’t have to! In today’s episode I’m talking with website expert, Ashely Kaplan, and you aren’t going to want to miss it!
Ashley Kaplan is a strategic WordPress designer who creates gorgeous and profitable websites for her clients. She is passionate about working with the female entrepreneur who is ready to up-level her website to represent the success she’s seen in her business. Ashley also teaches new entrepreneurs how to create their own customized websites through her signature online course, The Worry-free WordPress Academy.
Having grown up on a beef farm, Ashley never imagined all of the freedom that comes with online entrepreneurship, and she is dedicated to educating young women on the endless possibilities that owning your own business can bring. When she’s not sitting behind her computer, she loves traveling with her husband, eating and drinking locally wherever she goes, playing with her dogs, or reading.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The top mistakes you could be making on your website and how to fix them
- How to make your website work for you
- The plugins to use for your WordPress website to get you the best SEO
- Why niching down is critical for your website’s success
- The one thing that you can get rid of on your website, no matter who you are
Grab a notebook and pen, because you are going to want to write this down! Let’s get to it!