A lack of clarity can lead to frustration, irritability, and disappointment in your life and business. I’ve personally really seen the impact that taking the time to get clear on what you want can have on your business and sense of balance, and I want to share it with you today.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing:
- The #1 struggle of mompreneurs in my Facebook group, Moms Making An Impact
- Two 2 reasons you are feeling out of balance in your life
- How I made shifts in my business when I found myself very successful yet unfulfilled
- The 2 steps you need to follow to gain clarity quickly
- A walkthrough of the 6 areas of your life to get clear on so that you can design the business you love
- My own clarity exercise example and how I got the clarity to be where I am today
Let’s get to it!
Link mentioned in the episode:
Let’s connect! Here’s where you can find me:
Loving the Podcast?
Quotes from this episode:
- “There are two reasons you are experiencing issues with balance. The first is that you are not taking 100% accountability and ownership over your life and your choices and the second is you’re not clear.”
- “We want business to be something that is fully in alignment with you, your personal life, your values because otherwise it’s not going to be fun.”
- “We don’t want to be simply a boss for ourselves in a job we don’t want to be at.”
- “Taking action leads to clarity.”
- “We want our businesses to support the life we want. We don’t want our business to create barriers to what we want out of life.”