The burn out and overwhelm from constantly doing, doing, doing can be too much. I had been feeling this recently and decided to start being instead of doing. Today, I want to share my top 7 ways to enter into a state of being and receivership.
In this episode, I talk about:
- How I realized I was getting burnt out and overwhelmed during a weekend getaway
- The difference between masculine and feminine energy
- The mindset shift between being in a state of doing versus a state of being
- 7 ways to improve and enter a state of being
Let’s dive in!
Connect with Cassis
Loving the Podcast?
- “Are you just checking things off, for the sake of checking them off?”
- “The only time you can listen is when you stop and you just are.”
- “That’s great to love what you do, however you do need to maintain that sense of fun, creative enjoyment.”
- “So when you’re able to slow down and stop doing so much, you can actually take notice of the things around you.”
- “When you start to notice all the blessings in your life, you tend to attract more blessings.”
- “I think I deserve because I am.”