Want to get consistent organic leads in your business without icky sales tactics? Today we’re talking with Lead Generation Expert and amazing mompreneur, Deepshikha Sairam founder of Socialique Groupe all about ways to generate leads that align with your personality and bring in the money naturally. We’ll talk about a bit of woo-woo, how Deepshikha became an entrepreneur, and how you can use strategies that really work again and again to build relationships and high-value leads for your business.
Deepshikha is a Lead Generation Expert and the founder of Socialique Groupe. She helps female service based entrepreneurs and coaches get consistent leads in their business so they get fully booked with dream clients without paying for ads.
When not helping her clients getting Booked Out, Deepshikha can be found with her nose in a book or watching re-runs of Game of Thrones.
Deepshikha has been featured in Tiny Buddha and Elephant Journal. She is also a guest lecturer at Elephant Journal’s Social Media Academy.
She lives in Livingston, NJ with her husband, two boys and a massive pile of books still waiting to be read.
Let’s dive in!
Connect with Deepshikha
- FREE Guide: How to Generate Consistent Organic Leads
- Sign up for Dee’s FREE 3 Day Masterclass Series
Connect with Cassie
- Get yourself a copy of my FREE guide –> How to Sign Your First 5 Clients: The Fast, Free, and Fun Way
- Join me in my FREE Facebook Group!
- Connect with me on Instagram
Loving the Podcast?
Quotes from the Episode:
- Dee quote “On a scale of 1-10 how woo-woo are you? One being you do daily affirmations and the second being you stick crystals in your bra”
- Dee quote “I think the gold on Instagram is the one on one conversation that you create and that can really happen through Instagram stories”
- Dee quote “You need to know who your market is and where they are hanging out”
- Cassie quote “How do you judge the success of the business?”
- Dee quote “When you do what you love and you’re passionate about it, money just comes; it’s just a byproduct of it”
- Cassie quote “Lead gen doesn’t have to be icky, it can be fun”
- Dee quote “Lead gen should feel like magic”