This the last episode of the Moms Making an Impact Podcast, but don’t fret, I’ve got BIG things in store for the next chapter and a new Podcast.
Here’s what’s coming
Have you experienced this? A lot of people talking AT you, and not a lot else? Yea, I hear that a lot, so I’ve decided to steer the direction of my business to focus on training the trainers. I want to lead you to empower others.
I wanna create programs where you can get results for people in a specific amount of time, they can meet their goals, they can meet the promise of your program, and they can get out your door so you can get more people in.
So a new Podcast is coming very soon — Lead to Empower with Cassie Righter — which is going to empower all leaders to have a bigger impact in their niche – and I want that for you!
Be sure to go to my website www.cassierighter.com and click on Podcast to find out more about the new Podcast and get all the details about the next phase, I can’t wait to see you there!
Connect with Cassie
- Get yourself a copy of my FREE guide –> How to Sign Your First 5 Clients: The Fast, Free, and Fun Way
- Find me on Facebook
- Find me on Instagram
- “Training the trainers”
- “Have you experienced this? A lot of people talking at you, and not a lot else?”
- “Convey that information in a way that every single person in your program understands it”
- “Keeping track of what every person is looking to get out of the program”
- “Where they’re clients are when they get into the program and then really delivering a customized almost one on one typer offering to those people”
- “It is not ethical to create a situation to where you’re working with clients over an extremely long period of time because what that means is that they have become reliant on you”
- “People need to become empowered to operate independently from somebody else”
- “So I wanna create programs where you can get results for people in a specific amount of time, they can meet their goals, they can meet the promise of the program, they can get out your door so you can get more people in.”
- “You’re going to be able to lead, to empower.”