Welcome to the pilot episode of the Lead to Empower podcast! Join me today as I break down exactly what this podcast is about and how you can get the most out of it so that you can really grow yourself as a leader and grow your business.
In today’s episode I’m sharing:
In this episode, I talk about
- My 5 principles of leadership
- The first time I realized I was a leader and stepped into my leadership role
- How you can be a leader in any role that you are in
- Ways to embrace the identity of a leader
- The thing you should be looking for in the people you are leading
- The one thing that is the death of growth, and how you can avoid it
- And so much more!
Let’s Dive In!
Connect with Cassie
- Get yourself a copy of my FREE Virtual Workshop –> Engaged and Empowered to build a custom Engagement Action plan for your group program so that your clients engage, take action, and get results. You can grab your copy HERE
- Let me know what topics you’d love to hear about on the podcast! Shoot me an email
- Find me on Facebook
- Find me on Instagram
Loving this episode?
- “As leaders we have the unique capacity to empower others to take full control over their own lives.”
- “The minute you stop growing or you stop, you know, wanting to learn and grow. I think that’s the minute you really stop being a leader.”
- “If we want to start contributing new thinking…. we have to be willing to take risks outside of the traditional way of operating…outside of what we’ve been told is ok and what we’ve been told is the way to get things done because ultimately there is no one way.”
- “The more we operate with this mindset of perfection the more we actually limit the action that we are going to take, which basically makes us stay where we’re at.”