If you’re an online business owner, you’ve probably heard the term “mindset.” You may even have been working on your own mindset. But today I’m sharing with you the different types of mindset, what a growth mindset is and how to help you and those you lead to develop this way of thinking so that you can all enjoy the most success.
Today’s episode is for you if you want to learn
- The difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset and which allows you and those you lead to flourish the most
- 5 characteristics of mindset and how to start the process of changing mindset for yourself and others
- Where our mindset comes from
- How you can help those you lead to transfer mindset from one area of their life to another
- What you should do if you aren’t seeing the type of mindset and results you’d like from your team or clients
- A simple 3 step process that you can use to change the beliefs that aren’t serving you
- And more!
Let’s dive in!
Links mentioned in the show
Connect with Cassie
- Get yourself a copy of my FREE Virtual Workshop –> Engaged and Empowered to build a custom Engagement Action plan for your group program so that your clients engage, take action, and get results. You can grab your copy HERE
- Find me on Facebook
- Find me on Instagram
Loving the Podcast!
- “The more and more we practice the same way of thinking, the more and more that mindset becomes more ingrained and more habitual.”
- “If you’re not seeing the type of mindset you’d like form your team or from your clients or from your employees, my suggestion is to start by checking your own thinking about this exact situation.”
- “Your mindset influences those you lead.”
- “A lot of times we don’t have control over the situations that happen to us, so the first place that we can interrupt this habit cycle is with our thoughts.”