Is balance really possible?
There is a lot of debate around whether you can have balance in your life and work, especially as an entrepreneur. I say it is possible, but not in the way some people might think.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing
- The common meanings of balance, and which one I feel fits us the best as mompreneurs
- Why I disagree with the term “work-life balance”
- My top 5 actionable steps that you can take right now to help you keep your life in balance
Let’s dive in!
Links mentioned in the show
- Article by John Coleman in Forbes
- Ed Mylett Podcast Episode-My #1 Key to Happiness
- Mindi Huebner (also check out episode 2 to hear more from her!)
Connect with Cassie
- If you are ready to kill it in 2020 you have to get registered for a totally FREE and amazing opportunity…2020 Momentum Week. From January 5-January 9 you’ll get LIVE training daily from myself and my amazing friend and Life Coach for Entrepreneurs, Angela Naumann. If you’re ready for an amazing 2020 make sure to get registered right HERE.
- Get yourself a copy of my FREE Virtual Workshop –> Engaged and Empowered to build a custom Engagement Action plan for your group program so that your clients engage, take action, and get results. You can grab your copy HERE.
- Find me on Facebook
- Find me on Instagram
Loving the Podcast!
- “Look at your whole life holistically and not just one day.”
- “You don’t have time NOT to do a morning routine.”
- “How are you actually spending your time? Is it aligning with what you really want out of life?”
- “If you’re a successful business owner you’re going to need help because you can’t do it all.”
- “We have to get rid of this myth that we have to do it all.”
- “You don’t need to be like other people. You need to be like YOU.”
- “Comparison is actually the root of all of our unhappiness.”