Setting healthy boundaries is one of the most important things you can do to be an effective leader, no matter who you are leading. Today I’m talking all about boundaries; what they are, how to set them, and why they are so freaking important.
Today’s episode is for you if you want to learn
- How boundaries make you a more effective leader
- The thing that successful leaders avoid, and how you can too
- How to protect your most precious resource
- The 6 areas of life to focus on that make up the components to leading a balanced life
- What to do after you’ve set your boundaries to make sure they are effective
- The 4 things you need to know to be the most effective leader you can be
- And so much more!
Links from this episode
- Are you ready for momentum in 2020? Join us for Momentum Week (January 5th-9th). Grab your free spot HERE
- Ep. 05: How to Effectively Communicate So Your Clients Get Results
Let’s dive in!
Connect with Cassie
- Get yourself a copy of my FREE Virtual Workshop –> Engaged and Empowered to build a custom Engagement Action plan for your group program so that your clients engage, take action, and get results. You can grab your copy HERE
- Find me on Facebook
- Find me on Instagram
Loving the Podcast!
- “Setting boundaries protect what is important to us.”
- “Boundaries exist to protect us and to protect other people from us.”
- “If you care about something and it’s really important to you, put it in your contract!”
- “Really be careful about paying attention to other people’s shoulds.”
- “Set boundaries around what is important to YOU.”
- “When you set boundaries, it’s going to help you be a more effective leader.”