The burnout and overwhelm from constantly doing, doing, doing can be too much. I had been feeling this recently and decided to start being instead of doing. Today, I want to share my top 7 ways to enter into a state of being and receivership.
In this episode, I talk about
- How I realized I was getting burnt out and overwhelmed during a weekend getaway
- The difference between masculine and feminine energy
- The mindset shift between being in a state of doing versus a state of being
- 7 ways to improve and enter a state of being
Let’s dive in!
Connect with Cassie
- Get yourself a copy of my FREE Virtual Workshop –> Engaged and Empowered to build a custom Engagement Action plan for your group program so that your clients engage, take action, and get results. You can grab your copy HERE
- Find me on Facebook
- Find me on Instagram
Loving the Podcast!
- “The person you are today is not the person who is going to achieve that goal, you’re going to have to become a different person – a new person, to get there.”
- “Are you just checking things off, for the sake of checking them off?”
- “The only time you can listen is when you stop and you just are.”
- “That’s great to love what you do, however you do need to maintain that sense of fun, creative enjoyment.”
- “So when you’re able to slow down and stop doing so much, you can actually take notice of the things around you.”
- “When you start to notice all the blessings in your life, you tend to attract more blessings.”
- “I think I deserve because I am.”